Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dear Lord,

Thank you for the Song of Songs. In chapter 4, you said "With one glance of your eyes, you have captivated my heart" .... We are called your "beloved" and "my sister, my bride".

ONE GLANCE!!! How hard is prayer when we know that with one glance heavenward, your heart beats faster for us?

Thank you Father for your lovingkindness to a depraved, brutal and evil mankind. We all drink up evil like water. Yet you chose to redeeming us with the everlasting water of life - Jesus.

Father, I can do nothing without you. "Abide in me and I in you". Indeed, "neither can you, unless you abide in me". We cannot bear ANY fruit unless we abide in you. Thank you for these truths, that we may no longer stumble around in the darkness misdirecting our zeal and supposing that we can "add to" our salvation with our striving.

Abide.

Father, may you bless my next few weeks until mid year camp. Cause me to walk in your ways as you have promised in Jeremiah!!! Give me a new heart and a new flesh. Put your Spirit in me that I may no longer stumble blindly.

Thank you for your Son Jesus,

Soli Deo Gloria

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment